Lake Restaurants by Boat
The following restaurants can be reached by boat. Look for the buoy information.
- The Galley: 1629 Marina Road, Anderson, SC (864) 287-3215
Open: Tuesday – Saturday 5:00pm – 9:00pm; Closed Sunday & Monday www.galleyrestaurantportmanmarina.com
Enjoy spectacular waterfront dining at the Galley Restaurant. Choose from a variety of fresh seafood, prime beef, and specialty dishes. The Galley also features a complete sushi menu, tempura, and Asian inspired dishes prepared in the new Nami Sushi Bar. Additionally, the Galley offers outdoor dining and two private dining rooms for your special occasions. We are pleased to accept reservations and would encourage you to call ahead for weekends and holidays. We are open evenings from 5 PM until 10 PM,
Tuesday through Saturday. Call for or more information or to make a reservation.
- Boat House Grill: Located at Hartwell Marina, 149 Hartwell Marina Drive, Hartwell, GA, 706-3765150
Open: Thursday & Sunday 11:00am – 9:00pm, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Live Music, Friday, and Saturday 11:00am – 9:00pm
Whether you join us by boat or by car, the Boat House Grill provides Live Music and Events every weekend! Follow us on Facebook! We have both indoor and outdoor seating, a variety of games, and a sandy beach where the kids can hunt rocks or watch the fish! All menu options are cooked when you order them! It might take a tad longer, but the food is fresh and hot! We also offer a full bar for those hot summer days!
- Tilly’s Tiki Bar & Grill: Located at Harbor Light Marina, 1476 Harbor Light Marina Road, Lavonia, GA, 706-356-0727
Open: Monday – Wednesday: Closed, Thursday 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Friday – Saturday 12:00 pm– 9:00pm, Sunday 10:00am – 9:00pm
- J.R. Cash’s Grill and Bar: Located at Big Water Marina, 320 Big Water Road, Starr, SC, 864-309-0111
Open: Friday and Saturday 11:00am – 10:pm
Delicious and abundant food, friendly, efficient service, and satisfied people. A fresh, scratch-made, classic American grill. Whether enjoying a legendary salad, oversized sandwiches, or a hug, fresh patty piled high with fixin’s. We are affordable, affordable throwback to a simpler, better time.
- The Grill at Clemson Marina: Located at Clemson Marina, 150 Clemson Marina Drive, Seneca, SC, 864-653-6767
Open: Friday and Sunday 11:00am – 9:00pm
Put down the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Bring the family out to a fast-casual restaurant with food and drinks in an open air, relaxed environment. The children will have fun on our outdoors playground. Offering top notch food under refreshing ceiling fans with stunning views of Lake Hartwell and Clemson University’s Death Valley. From burgers to tacos and wings, po boys to chicken fingers. Healthy options like fresh garden salads, wraps and grilled sandwiches!
- Pixie and Bill’s: 1058 Tiger Blvd, Clemson, SC, 864-654-1210
Open: Monday thru Saturday 5:00pm – 9:30, Sunday closed
Bouy S98 Opening in 1971 by founder Bill Hopkins, Pixie & Bill’s is considered Clemson’s original fine dining establishment and continues some of the legendary menu items from its beginning like the Lobster Bisque, the slow-roasted Prime Rib au Jus, and Gran Marnier crepes with ice cream and hot fudge. Today the menu is greatly expanded and features many dishes that have become favorites, such as the Filet Mignon in Port Wine Reduction Sauce, Scallops Valdostano, Lobster and Shrimp Thermidor with puff pastry, extra thick Memphis Dry Rubbed Pork Chop and all of the seared blackened dishes to name a few. You may want to save room for our scratch made Maker’s Mark Kentucky Derby Pie along with one of the premium after dinner coffee drinks or cordials.
- Waldrop’s Restaurant: Located at 1141 Andersonville Road, Townville, Breakfast 7:00 am – 10:30 am, Lunch 11:00 am – 2:00 pm. Scratch made biscuits, Jalapeno cheese grits, daily specials, burgers, signature sandwiches, salads and more. Across the road from Buoy T10. 864-287-3958