The Fall / October 2014 edition of Hartwell Lake News is in the mail for our print subscribers. And for the rest of us the PDF version is now available for reading and download.
Our top articles this quarter are:
- “Redneck Island” splashing on Lake Hartwell
- Fishers of Men comes to Lake Hartwell
- Three Local Culinary Ladies Charm the Upstate
- Lake Officials Alerted to Improper Tree Removal
- Ready to Go Ice Made From Filtered Water
- Area Resident and Local Business Owner Spearhead Hydro Electric Project
- New App Improves Lake Users Experience
- Calendar of Events Around Lake Hartwell
- Buy From Your Local Farmers & Markets
- Numerous Hunter Education Classed Added to the Upstate
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Open Four Recreation Areas for Hunting
- Nautical-Themed Holiday Cards Support Boat U.S. Foundation
- and more ….
Contact us if you’d like to become a print subscriber and tell us what you’d like to read in future HLN editions.